“An exciting story where struggle, ideals, militancy, love, exile, death, fear, hope are mixed, in modern times and not so far away.
I never imagined that the kidnapping and disappearance of my father could one day be the inspiration of a writer with sensitivity and imagination to place so many condiments in a melting pot and be able to recreate such an interesting story and with part of our country’s history and militancy.
Thank you, Gabriel, for spending your time and expressing all your feelings in these three stories that identify all of us militants!»
Felipe Vallese (son)
The Dead That Cannot Be Said by Ediciones CICCUS on Scribd
- Fiction to Peronism and its disappeared – FM Del Pueblo ( READ NOTE )
- Compañeras and compañeras NN – Cultural Identity ( READ NOTE )
- «The dead that cannot be said» A book by Gabriel Russo about the Felipe Vallese case – Art and Society ( READ NOTE )
- The dead that cannot be said (and Vallese does not appear) – Agencia Comunas ( READ NOTE )
- Ediciones Ciccus: The dead that cannot be said – Nuevo País Magazine ( READ NOTE )